Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Super Secret Method to Build Better Backlinks Faster

When it comes to getting traffic online it all comes to receiving backlinks to your site, right? Usually the first thing anybody learns about building backlinks and where to get them from is to get backlinks from very quality websites because quality backlinks are better than quantity, but why might that be?

The reason people say to build quality backlinks is because each backlink is like a vote and the more you have from trusted and reputable websites the better off your site will be. Here is the problem; you are putting all your eggs in one spot. Think about this, what would happen if the all mighty Google decides to alter their algorithm again and goes from quality to quality plus quantity? I bet a lot of people would be struggling to build more links rather than simply quality links.

One thing that I do that I gets lots of grief about is that I am building too many non quality backlinks, but in my opinion I am just getting prepared for 2 things. The first thing I am getting ready for is in the unfortunate case that Google changes their algorithm around, because this way I would have all bases covered. And the second thing I am getting prepared for is those junk sites that I have many links on to become authority websites.

Let me ask you something; if Facebook emailed you the day they went online and asked to exchange links would you have done it? Probably not because they were not considered a reputable website , but would you now? Or coarse you would, you are no dummy and you understand that with more than 500 million members that having a link on the homepage of Facebook would bring you lots of traffic and make your site jump in the search engines. That is why if you want to make money quickly with your website that you must first build both quality and quantity backlinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment