Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Super Simple Way To Make More Money Every Single Day

Are you tired of not making enough cash every day and simply want more? When it comes to earning money there’re some tricks that you need to understand that will help you earn more while actually working less.

What are those tricks?

There’re three tricks that I use to earn more cash each day while not working as much and they are; create 2 hours of 10 mintues blocks each day, create a full days plan, use outsourcing as a way to relieve your work load.

Out of all 3 of these tricks the one I do the most is fill up two hours with work using no more than 10 minute blocks and the reason is because this is the best way to break up your day. The first thing I do is decide what I need to get done that day and then I rearrange it in my 2 hour planner and that’s what I will do. The secret is to not just do one 2 hour block every day, but do 2, 3 or even 4 every day. If you could do more than what everyone else is doing then you will be better off and making more money.

I know you must already know why making a plan for the day is a fantastic idea and why I think of it as trick, but just in case I will explain it to you. Making a plan for the day eliminates the time you normally would just sit there wondering what you’ll do, you just do what is on your plan. When I think about my plans I always choose only things that will make me money.

Here is my philosophy in regards to outsourcing; outsource, outsource, outsource. If you’re serious about earning more cash each day then you have to understand how valuable outsourcing can be to your business.

When it comes to all three of these tricks the most important one is outsourcing because that is the only one that you can leverage and the more outsourcing you do the higher chance you will make money quickly every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment